Chad L. Cross, PhD
NCC, MAC, CCH, LCADC, MFT
Direct Line: 702.480.4891
Pamela B. Cross, MS
Direct Line: 702.480.4834
Crossroads Wellness, LLC:
wellness through self-discovery
7465 W. Lake
Mead Blvd., Suite 100
Las Vegas, NV 89128
Welcome to Crossroads Wellness, LLC!
We know it's not always easy to ask for help and find the counselor or therapist with whom you feel comfortable.
Please take your time as you read more about us, the common concerns and issues that are addressed in counseling, and the
counseling services we offer. Feel free to call us or send us an email about any questions you may have!
Click HERE for our contact information...
We offer individual psychotherapy, couples counseling, marriage counseling, and family counseling.
As counselors, we provide care to children, adolescents, and adults with personal and interpersonal difficulties.
We offer addiction counseling and substance use treatment for chemical and behavioral addictions. Chad is now approved
as a supervisor of alcohol and drug counselor interns. [Please note that as of March
2013, Chad is not able to take in new interns because he has the maximum number of interns he can supervise].
Individual Counseling & Psychotherapy
Couples Counseling/Marriage Counseling
you feeling sad, anxious, and stressed all the time?
- Does it seem like nobody understands you and you do not know who else to talk to?
- All your friends seem to
be married or in a relationship...how do you deal with being single?
- You recently broke up with your significant other, how do you handle a broken
- Are there
issues from your past relationships and/or family conflicts that continue to affect you now?
- Are you looking for some insight and would like to
find balance in your life?
- Does it seem like you are fighting about the same
thing over and over again, without any type of resolution?
- Has it become harder to communicate and talk to each other?
- Are you dealing with the daily struggles (i.e., work,
bills, everyday stresses) and have forgotten how to be a couple?
- Do you have other issues that cause conflict between you and your significant
- Are you constantly playing referee between your children?
- Does it seem like
you have tried everything you know but your family continues to be in conflict all the time?
- You just remarried…how do you handle
being a step-parent? How do you "blend" your new family?
- Do you have other issues that cause conflict among family members?
Addiction and Substance Use Counseling
- Do you feel a need to reduce the amount you drink?
- Are you feeling guilty about your use of alcohol or other drugs?
- Have your relationships with family,
friends, or significant other been affected by substance use?
- Have you ever felt that you couldn’t stop gambling even when you want to?
Let us help you
re-discover your life. Find balance and choose to live with joy, peace, and fulfillment.
Read our Mission Statement & begin your journey...
Life can only be understood backwards, but it must be lived forwards. - Soren Kierkegaard