Resources and additional information
Crisis pregnancy and post-abortion healing
- Rachel's Vineyard -- resources available and listings of retreat sites and schedules. National hotline 1.877.HOPE4ME (1.877.467.3463).
- Nevadans for Life -- offers support to pregnant women who do not have a place to stay (Living Grace Home); hosts retreats for post-abortion healing. Office phone: 702.212.6472
First Choice Pregnancy – offers free pregnancy testing, consultation, and ultrasound. Confidential helpline: 702.294.CARE (702.294.2273).
S.A.F.E. House (Stop Abuse in the Family Environment) -- advocacy, shelter, domestic violence classes, and counseling available. Main office:
702.451.4203 and 24-hour emergency hotline: 702.564.3227.
Drugs & Alcohol
- Calmclinic.com - provides helpful information about anxiety, stress, panic disorder
- Legal Aid Center of Southern Nevada (formerly, Clark County Legal Services) - non-profit charitable organization providing FREE legal services
to people in the community in need. Eligibility requirements are listed on the website. Office phone: 702.386.1070.
- Boyd School of Law - provides free community legal education classes; topics and class schedules are listed on the website.
- Parenting Project – free classes for parents with children ages 0-10, for
parents and youth ages 11-17, as well as parents and step parents with children of all ages. For class schedules and to register,
COPE classes – helping children cope with divorce; mandatory seminar for divorcing parents. For more information, please call
Back to Home